Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Addie's OOTD Spring Photoshoot

Hi guys! I feel like I have been neglecting the blog lately. No good excuse, we've just been busy, busy, busy. I can tell you we probably won't be posting AS much as before. We are trying to focus on our new shop Orchardbaby Boutique. But we will definitely be back to post updates, projects, and fun things! Today I wanted to share a little photoshoot I did with Adeline on the way home the other day. I love all the fun spring colors in these pictures.

Addie's Outfit:
Shirt from Ross Similar HERE
 Pants from goodwill Similar HERE,
Brown Moccasins from Sweetnswag
This little random photoshoot on the ride home was so much fun, even if it was all of about 10 minutes! Hah! Thank you for stopping by and checking out our blog, feel free to follow along with us :)

1 comment:

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...