Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Pumpkin M&M Cookies!

Happy day before Halloween, everyone! Can you believe that I received a KitchenAid Stand Mixer for my Birthday (in JULY!) and haven't used it once?! I think I've been a little intimidated by it, and having a brand new baby made baking seem like such a hassle. I finally decided to use it today to make these delicious Pumpkin M&M Cookies!
I used my Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe that I shared with you all last year (it's our favorite!). I just substituted M&Ms because we seriously have a bunch left over from our huge Costco sized variety pack. I figured you could use any kind of leftover candy you had! I was tempted to use peanut butter cups, but those are just too delicious by themselves :)

These are very cakey cookies, which is a nice change sometimes. They aren't super pumpkin-y, so if you're not a huge fan of pumpkin, you might still like these. Give them a try! They're super easy, I promise- especially if you use a stand mixer ;)
Have a great day! And have a fun & safe Halloween tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...