Banner

Orchard Girls

Wednesday, July 9, 2014

WWEW: Link Party & Monterey Chicken Recipe

Welcome back! It's time for our weekly link party! But, before we get to that, I'm going to share a super yummy recipe I found for Monterey Chicken. Again, I didn't come up with this recipe. It was a Pinterest find. I've been really lucky lately with the recipes I've been finding! To be honest, I've been using Pinterest solely to plan my weekly meal plans... and I've just happened to hit a few gems. This is one of them!
If you would like to give this recipe a go, here is the link to the recipe from This Silly Girl's Life. The only thing that I did differently was I cooked my meat in my cast iron skillet, then placed it under the broiler to melt the cheese. I didn't want to set up our charcoal grill for just a few pieces of chicken! They turned out delicious, and I'm sure would be even tastier from the grill.

For the feature this week, I decided to choose the S'more Dipped Strawberries from Little Dove Creations! Oh my, these look amazing.Thank you so much for submitting the recipe... now I have a sweet tooth!
Onto the party! Link up a few of your favorite recipes from the week! Also, check out our co-host Alexis over at Laugh, Eat, Learn. 





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful rest of the week.
    Dina@KitchenDreaming

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...