Banner

Orchard Girls

Friday, March 14, 2014

Kayla: 30 Week Pregnancy Update & Bump Picture(s)

Happy Friday everyone! How are you all doing? It looks like it is going to be a beautiful day here on the orchard. It is already sunny and almost 50 degrees. I just got back from my doctor appointment. Switching to every 2 weeks now! I had to tell him about how I'm a bit paranoid that our little baby is going to come early - which is only based off that Adeline came early. I haven't had any signs of labor and am sure everything is fine, like I said, I think I'm just being paranoid. Anyway, he said everything looked fine!
This is a picture from last week (30 weeks). Tomorrow I will be 31 weeks. 
Now just for comparison sake - here is a picture of me pregnant with Adeline at 30 Weeks. See any noticeable differences? I'm not quite sure I do...
This is me pregnant with Addie at 30 weeks (2012)
How far along: 31 weeks tomorrow
Total weight gain/loss: so far, I have gained about 8lbs
Maternity clothes: Yep! Shirts and pants! Just ordered a maternity Maxi dress from Old Navy, too.
Stretch marks: ahhh, unfortunately, yes.
Sleep: The past few days have been rough. It takes me forever to fall asleep, and last night I was up about every hour to pee! And I've found myself waking up really early and not being able to fall back asleep. Guess my body is getting ready for when the baby arrives and I get no sleep. Lol.
Best moment this week: Just being able to look down at my belly and watch our little guy move and groove!
Movement: He's a strong one...
Food cravings: chocolate!
Gender: BOY!
Labor signs: Nope, not yet!
Belly button- in or out?: In, and I don't think it has any plans of popping out.
What I miss: Hmm, nothing comes to mind.
What I am looking forward to: Just hoping this warm weather sticks around, I've been loving it! 
Milestones: Hmm, I think we have everything ready that we'll need right away. I just want to get my hospital bag, and the baby bag ready in the next week or two!

Have any fun plans for the weekend? We get to visit with some family, so I am excited for that! :)

4 comments:

  1. When did your first arrive? And I can't see any difference with your two bumps. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She came at 35 weeks! But was totally healthy and we were able to come home after 48 hours. So that was good. Thanks for the sweet comment :)
      -Kayla

      Delete
  2. Am I reading that right - you've only gained 8 pounds? Times that by FOUR for me - I'm 32 weeks with my second! Haha :o) Congratulations - best wishes to you in the weeks ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. You did read that right, but honestly I think it's because I weighed plenty enough before I got pregnant. Thank you for the comment. I just checked out your blog, and am loving it! :)
      -Kayla

      Delete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...