Banner

Orchard Girls

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Necklace Hanger from Coat Rack

Hey all! Welcome back to Thrifty Thursday. A couple of weeks ago, I found a pretty dirty small coat rack. It needed a little bit of cleaning, but the rest of it was good to go. I really loved the wood, and the fact that I could easily personalize it whenever I felt the need. I had been looking for something to hold my longer necklaces, and it ended up working out perfectly.
Basically all I did was scrub it down with disinfecting wipes, and cut out some scrapbook paper I already had. 

I'm planning on making a little area with my jewelry boxes, my new necklace hanger, and a mirror. I don't wear enough of my jewelry because I can never see it. I feel like I would wear what I have if it was displayed.
That's it! Keep a look out for pieces like this. They can be really versatile. I was thinking it would be cute to put pictures of the doggies into those slots, and hang up their leashes. Maybe even a kitchen inspired scrapbook paper and hang up my aprons? 

Only one more day until Friday- you can do it! Oh, and Happy Halloween!
Have a great Thursday,

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a fantastic Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...